Sunday, July 15, 2007

Got a problem with your Bank?

Don't worry !!! Banking Ombudsman is here to help you. I have had two different experiences where my bank really made lots of mistakes and refused to entertain any of my grievances. I just tried writing to Banking Ombudsman and that worked extremely well. In both the cases, Bank promptly corrected mistakes and we amicably settled the issues.

Banking Ombudsman expects consumer to make a reasonable attempt to settle the dispute and then only contact the Banking Ombudsman giving details of the case.

Best part is they work pretty efficiently. Just send them an email with details and you will receive an acknowledgement within next few weeks. Two email addresses I tried & worked are as below:

bomumbai@rbi.org.in
(Customers residing in Mumbai Jurisdiction)
bobangalore@rbi.org.in
(Customers residing in Bangalore Jurisdiction)

Happy Banking

No comments: