Sunday, July 04, 2010

Income Distribution Analysis

This is based on the current status + a forecast for next one year. I have included Retiarals investments by my Employer as well. The biggest expense is in the housing category towards servicing housing loan and flat maintenance, though the loan is @ 7.75% and this house in Mumbai was purchased in 2005. The flat maintenance is on a higher side @ 6.5 / Sq., being recently built, has all amenities and hence the high maintenance.

Investments @ 28% is at a satisfactory level. Forecast suggests that I will end up with 14% cash. So either I increase my monthly investments or look for another avenues for upfront investment. We may end up spending much more on vacation budget as I hope to take a vacation abroad in next one year along with parents. On the Donations category, I would progressively like to increase the spend to 10%. In the Car Category, Petrol is hardly 1.5% right now as I get some allowance from my Employer. Rest is Drivers Salary & Car Loan. The expenses are for all four of us viz. My Parents, My Wife & myself.

Regards, Rohit

No comments: