Saturday, September 25, 2010

IPOs investment Selection

Need to decide between VA Tech Wabag, Ashoka Buildcon & Tecpro Systems. I am in
a Training from Monday for 3 days & hence Traveling tomorrow. So need to
decide today. VA Tech seems to be a good choice though retail subscription
will ofcourse be heavy so lottery allotment is likely.

I have identified number of stocks that seem like a good choice but due to
ipo investment, I am actually in a tight liquidity. Yes, I did liquidate
some or all of my holdings in Mindtree, Yes Bank & NTPC to get cash for ipo
investment


Regards,
Rohit

Sent on my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

Komali said...

Great Information! Its looking Nice
You can invest in stocks yourself by buying individual Stocks & Shares....Did you know Stock market,Sensex,Trading,Forex...etc For more Information Visit our site (Stockinvestor.in)

dynamic asset allocation funds
emkay global financial services ltd
sbi bluechip fund
jk bank
nestle stocks
sbimutual fund
shriram transport finance share price
shriram transport finance share price