Sunday, May 01, 2011

Investment Updates

I have invested in Innoventive Industries IPO on the last day. This is not usual for me as I don't find valuations attractive and quality of IPO is not gret. However, I am bit tired of watching my Capital earning sub-optimal returns. Let us see if we are lucky to make some money here. The other investment in Muthoot should certainly bring in some little profit.

I am taking a hard look at IPO investments of MOIL and Punjab and Sindh Bank. I would like to close these trade now, albeit a bit negative. Once again, reminds me to stay with the stated approach of liquidating immediately on listing. Both were kind of exception as they did not meet my target. Nevertheless...

I continue to be very busy with work, including weekend. So I am running out of bandwidth to catch up with my investment reading.

Regards, Rohit

No comments: