Saturday, November 05, 2011

Its been a while

We have liquidated all our Mutual Funds holding except for Gold ETF. I am seeing lot of opportunities from a 3-5 years perspective so I am getting very aggressive on direct equity now. I still continue with my dilemma of "Still Investing" when I see need of substantial funds next year :)

I continue my weekend classes for financial planning course. Intend to give exam in about two months. I am learning interesting concepts especially on Retirement & Goal based planning. There are many excel formulas I already knew though making good use of them now.

I have decided not to make any specific stock or mutual fund recommendation considering my current engagement at work place. I am updating my portfolio in the "Disclosure" tab. Banking & Finance  continues to dominate with 55%, Technology at 15% & metals at about 9%.

This Diwali, I wished but could not buy any Gadget. I was very close to buying an IPad 2 however, keep hearing rumors about IPad 3 launch. I know, this way, I may end up waiting for IPad 5 and may never actually buy but just human nature, after all :)

Love for buying the books continued though. I went all over the place and bought some 44 books from India Plaza. Most of the books are in Financial Planning, Money or Investment area.


Regards, Rohit

1 comment:

sharegyan001 said...

If you are trading in NSE, BSE, MCX and in NCDEX then let sharegyan give you all stock trading gyan