Sunday, February 05, 2012

Finding a Value

Hello. I came across an interesting post on Nesco at Rohit Chauhan's blog, here. From there, I found few more analysis. You can find Ninad Kunder's analysis here, Neeraj Marathe's analysis here & Sanjay Bakshi's research report here. Sanjay's report is about 2 years old.

You will find a very strong case for investment. I am from Mumbai and have worked in Nesco premises earlier. Even today, I stay in Goregaon in Mumbai and I can understand the investment rationale. This is a good case of bargain fishing. Rohit, Ninad & Neeraj have shown an excellent comparison of Nesco's intrinsic valuation estimates Vs. current market value. I am aware that Mumbai Real Estate is slowing down though including the Exhibition business, Nesco sounds a good proposition.

Regards, Rohit

Disclosure. As of now, we are not invested in Nesco. I may or may not invest sometime in the near future.

No comments: