Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Current IPO Issues

I have reviewed the latest status and decided to go for Career Point & Eros International IPO. I would have liked to go for Microsec Finance IPO also however, at least 2 more good IPO Issues are just coming up and I need to judiciously deploy the funds.

Career Point has been already subscribed 26 Times since QIBs portion closed today. Retail is expected to close anything between 15 to 20 Times.

Ashoka Buildcon & VA Tech Wabag Seem like good IPOs too. For the first time, I liquidated few of the under performing stocks to divert funds for IPO. I am hoping that I will shift back to these good stocks once I sell on listing. Not excited with this as moving out and in has tax implications & transaction costs. I am however hoping that Ashoka Buildcon & VA Tech may not go beyond 10 Times the quota and allotment may not be that bad. Let's see.

Regards, Rohit

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Komali said...

Great Information! Its looking Nice
You can invest in stocks yourself by buying individual Stocks & Shares....Did you know Stock market,Sensex,Trading,Forex...etc For more Information Visit our site (Stockinvestor.in)

dynamic asset allocation funds
emkay global financial services ltd
sbi bluechip fund
jk bank
nestle stocks
sbimutual fund
shriram transport finance share price
shriram transport finance share price